- VMTurbo Launches Virtual Health Monitor – Free, Unlimited, and On Any Hypervisor Free monitoring tool delivers instant visibility to health and performance across virtual data centers of any size – with built-in analysis of risk and efficiency improvements
Burlington, Mass. – May 14, 2013 –VMTurbo, the leading provider of software-defined control for cloud and virtualized environments, today announced the availability of their Virtual Health Monitor tool for free ...
- VMTurbo Founder Shmuel Kliger Named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year® Semifinalist in New England Award recognizes high-growth entrepreneurs demonstrating success in innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to business and communities
Burlington, Mass. – May 14, 2013 – VMTurbo, the leading provider of software-defined control of cloud and virtualized environments, today announced that Shmuel Kliger, chief technology officer and founder of VMTurbo, has been named a semifinalist for the 2013 ...
- Remove the Guesswork from Cloud Operations Management with VMTurbo’s CTO at Citrix Synergy 2013 VMTurbo Founder Shmuel Kliger to outline how the right analytic approach delivers smoother operations, better performance, and lowest TCO for cloud environments
Burlington, Mass. – May 9, 2013 – VMTurbo, the leading provider of software-defined control for cloud and virtualized environments, today announced that Shmuel Kliger, the company’s founder and chief technology officer, will present ...
- VMTurbo Accelerates Momentum with Record Q1; Secures New Funding Globespan Capital leads investment round; VMTurbo exceeds Q1 revenue target and names Chris Reisig vice president of worldwide sales
Burlington, Mass. – May 1, 2013 – VMTurbo, the leading provider of software-defined control for cloud and virtualized environments, today announced that the company has closed a series C funding round led by Globespan Capital. VMTurbo’s funding ...
- Patents Awarded for VMTurbo’s Innovative Use of Economic Principles in Controlling Virtualization Systems’ Resources Patented approach changes the way data centers and cloud environments are managed—unlocking the next wave of efficiency gains in virtualized IT systems
Burlington, Mass. – April 30, 2013 – VMTurbo, the leading provider of software-defined control of cloud and virtualized environments, today announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has approved and issued two patents ...
EventsCitrix Synergy 2013
Come by our booth in the solutions expo to see a demonstration of our latest release of Operations Manager and join our found Shmuel Kliger for his session on Cloud operations management.
VMware Forum Stockholm - May 29th 2013
Join us on May 29th in Stockholm at the Friends Arena. VMware Forum is a free of charge, one-day event aimed at IT professionals who want to simplify and transform their IT.
Syntax Solution Conference - May 30th
DoubleTree Bloomington – Minneapolis South
Join us and fellow virtualization users and vendors at the 5th Annual Syntax Solution Conference and let us help you to arrange the pieces, so you can embrace and fully implement virtualization, with confidence and efficiency.
VMware Forum Den Bosch - June 4th 2013
Join us on June 4th in Den Bosch at the Congrescentrum 1931. VMware Forum is a free of charge, one-day event aimed at IT professionals who want to simplify and transform their IT.
Carolina VMware Users Summit - June 6th
Charlotte Convention Center
Join VMTurbo and fellow VMware users at the Carolina VMware Users Summit on June 6th at the Charlotte Convention Center.
|Recent Media Coverage
- Multi Hypervisor Free Monitoring Tool from VMturbo – Virtual Health Monitor (ESX Virtualization) by Vladan at ESX Virtualization
VMturbo continues the development and releasing Free multi hypervisor monitoring tool – Virtual Health Monitor. This tool is successor to a tool previously called Community edition, and allows the the monitoring of virtual infrastructures spanning multiple datacenters with multiple hypervisors. The product uses the “same analytics engine” as in the full product – VMturbo Operations Manager.
Read the full ...
- Cloud automation firm VMTurbo adds $7.5M from Globespan (Boston Business Journal) by Kyle Alspach at the Boston Business Journal
Burlington-based VMTurbo said Wednesday it has raised a $7.5 million Series C round from Globespan Capital Partners to expand the sales and development of its software, which automates decisions related to cloud and virtualized environments.
Globespan managing director Dave Fachetti led his firm’s investment into VMTurbo. Fachetti said VMTurbo is unique in enabling ...
- VMTurbo trousers $7.5m to bring Adam Smith’s hand to more clouds (The Register) by Timothy Prickett Morgan at The Register
Adam Smith-loving cloud biz VMTurbo has secured $7.5m in C-round funding from venture capitalists Globespan Capital Partners.
That makes for $25m in funding in three rounds, with the second round hitting in November 2011 when Bain Capital Ventures and Highland Capital Partners kicked in $10m. The company did not announce ...
- Enhanced VMTurbo Operations Manager To Provide Service Based On Priority (Tools Journal) by Sorab Ghaswalla at Tools Journal
Leading provider of software-defined control for cloud and virtualized environments VMTurbo has just updated its VMTurbo Operations Manager. The latter, claims the company, is the only solution in the market today that understands application performance, resource utilization and capacity constraints in a virtualized data center, and is able to automatically ...
- VMTurbo Updates Automation-Driven Approach for Managing Clouds, VDCs (Idevnews) by Vance McCarthy at Integration developer news
VMTurbo has updated its application for managing and optimizing performance of heterogeneous cloud and virtual environments. VMTurbo Operations Manager 3.3’s intelligent automation expands support for new hypervisors and cloud platforms. It also adds analytics for smarter ways to plan, deploy and operate virtual data centers; and provides IT more ...
More Media Coverage